follow | dash
Don't be selfish

Salam..

So positive giant fibronomea and high possibility to get cancer. What can I expect? To live my life to the fullest. At this stage if I keep dreaming about getting married and have kids, it will be selfish aite? I mean, Im in disease now, how can I get married. Kesian laki aku nanti. Dah la berpenyakit, ntah boleh hidup lama ke tak. I dunno. So I've made my mind. I don't wanna get married. I will still loving him but to have him, I don't think so. I will slowly try to stop. Stop contacting him. Stop searching him. Stop everything. I am strong enough to do that aite? Yes you can wada. Please do so. Seriously please. Don't be selfish. 

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hey wada, if you want some company, just find me. i will always be there when you need help.

 

Post a Comment



<< home ♥

Older Post | Newer Post
paradise


ABOUT ME ENTRY SHOUTBOX
She's the type of girl that can be so hurt but still can give the brightest smiles