follow | dash
Am I?

Bismillah

"To be honest. I often feel lonely. Is that bad? I mean, sure I have my friends and family who dearly love me and all but sometimes, I just feel like I want more than you know. I want to have a deeper relationship with somebody. It's crazy to think about really, if you ask me. I can't help but feel terrible. Sometimes I even find myself get jealous with my friends who have relationships. I ask myself, "what the hell is wrong with you?" Maybe I just really yearn for that kind of romantic affection. I keep looking that person I can be sweet and cute with. It's stupid I know. I even feel stupid. But what the heck. I'm only human. I'm allowed to feel these things right?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< home ♥

Older Post | Newer Post
paradise


ABOUT ME ENTRY SHOUTBOX
She's the type of girl that can be so hurt but still can give the brightest smiles