follow | dash
2016

Bismillah

Happy new year.
Happy 2016.

My new year resolution is trying not to enter 2016 with 2015 problems.
But easier said than done. Tepat 12:00am aku kusut fikir problem aku. Goodjob wada. You did great ruining your resolution. Penatlah memperhambakan diri. Life is unfair. Life is cruel. Perhambakan diri pada duit, kuasa, org dan cinta. Bila nak betul2 perhambakan diri pada agama? Duit tak pernah cukup dalam dompet. Kalau dompet tu boleh bercakap, dia sentiasa akan bagitau yang dia haus. Entering 2016 dengan hutang2 yg tak terlangsai. Kusut. Can I just quitting life? Give up la mcm ni, sbb tersilap langkah sikitttttt je teros hancur. Haihhh, lpas tu teros menyusahkan org. Great! Then about love huh, love is sucks. Beginning 2016, single and still broken. And the greatest thing is that, I just found out my new weakness which is Im so good at being Hopelessly in love with guy. Yeah, sad truth, I will be so desperately chasing them and make them run farther. Hahaha. Yup I just realized that, No wonderlah I have to say goodbye when I feel so in love with him not when I feel nothing at all. When will I find someone that will not even care with my hopelessly in love behavior? When? Where is the one that will give and show me his effort and assurance? I'm tired of doubting whether people are coming or going. and I feel embarrass of chasing too. 😊😊😊😄😊😄😊😄😄😄😊😊😄😄😊😊😄😄😊😊😄😊😝😝😝😄😝😊😝😝😝😄😊😊😊😊😝😝😝😄😄😊😝😝😜😜😀😄😊😝😝😝😄😊😊😄😄😝😄😝😄😄😊😝 I will only wear this faces this wear, the rest, I will hide it. 

Welcome to 2016 Wada.
The best is yet to come. 

Sincerely,
You. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< home ♥

Older Post | Newer Post
paradise


ABOUT ME ENTRY SHOUTBOX
She's the type of girl that can be so hurt but still can give the brightest smiles