follow | dash

Bismillah

Terdiam kamu tanpa bicara dan mengenangkan apa yang terjadi
Membisu aku kerana buntu, tak dapatku memutuskan kisah kita
Cinta telah berakhir, kita tak mampu jadikannya cinta sebenar
Semua akan tau segalanya, engkau dan aku ternyata cuma sebentar

At that time, i still remember i've said to you, shift i habis pkol 5.30 then you said okay. But then you went to the frisbee competition at USM. You make me wait from 5.30 till 10pm alone. I went to see sunset alone, karouke alone. Im afraid actually, i want to go home so badly tp I remember you then i stay and wait. End up around 8 i parked my car inside uitmpp's parking student then i wait inside it for 2 hours. I even texted you that I want to go to you but you said that i can't, there was an issues there. So I just waited alone. How could you do that to me. I've been told that you bring that girl to the tournament and dinner with her. How could you? Sy terluka sgt bila dgr. And do you still remember when i asked you 'knp wangi sgt ni' then you said you pinjam your friend's dkny perfume. It was hers right? Right? How could you. You ignore me. You make me think that this is my fault. You make me feel pity for you. You and your miserable psycho mind. I even humiliating myself by texting your friend saying that we are over but it's my fault not yours and don't ever blame you but please blame me bco it is my fault. Oh my, how could you? Even i was super excited when I know that you went to penang early. I thought for my birthday but you came because of her. You want to hang out with her. How could you? You never let me hang with your friends but you can take her Nd went for overnight at Pulau. Why? I shouldn't fall for you at all. I not even like you at first place. Im so annoyed. But i was pity with all your stories. I love the broken ones and you said that you're broken too. So I opened my heart for you, let you fill it. But end up you do this to me. Why? Saya kecewa sgt awak. Saya terluka sgt. Tp dah ni yg awak buat kan, ni keputusan awak. Sebab awak still ada choice untuk minta maaf kat saya n betulkan balik semuanya tp awak tak buat pon. Kalau awak mintak maaf. Saya akan maafkan. Even awak tak mintak maaf pon sy dah maafkan awak. Semu org buat salah kan. Saya sendiri pernah buat salah. Dan mungkin, salah saya awak buat mcmni. Mungkin saya bukan yang terbaik untuk awak. Saya minta maaf untuk semua kekurangan saya. Saya nak awak tau, saya tak pernah pon benci awak. Perasaan saya neutral je, kalau dah hati awak macamtu, saya tak bole nak paksa2. Saya doakan yang terbaik untuk awak. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< home ♥

Older Post | Newer Post
paradise


ABOUT ME ENTRY SHOUTBOX
She's the type of girl that can be so hurt but still can give the brightest smiles