follow | dash
😔

Bismillah

Before this, i've learned that if a girl want to marry a man. She must make sure that the man really loves her more than she does. Well, i thought mybe sbb nnti perempuan tu akan rasa kurang kasih sayang, kurang perhatian, doesn't get that attention and so on. But I'm totally wrong. It's actually because if the girl who are the one who loves more, she tends to give everything and sacrifices everything. This is the fact that I've learned from my senior colleague, she said, she is the one who works more untuk dptkan extra income dlm family. Bila dia sakit biasa or nak bersalin, si husband x bnyk membantu. Tambahan bila ada baby kecik, lagilah semuanya wife yg uruskan. The husband be like, nah I don't really care, i ada wife biarlah wife i uruskan. And etc etc. All of this, really make me think, yup it's true actually. I have to find someone tgat really loves me. But sadly, based on all of my experiences, im the one who loves more, who gives more and everything. When  my time comes? Teringin jugak nak rasa disayangi 😔

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< home ♥

Older Post | Newer Post
paradise


ABOUT ME ENTRY SHOUTBOX
She's the type of girl that can be so hurt but still can give the brightest smiles