follow | dash
Insomnia again

Bismillah

Im too tired
Extremely tired
My body is so weak
Once in a while, i will having thia shitty insomnia
So far, that guy je yg tau cara nk handle
If i told him that i can't sleep
He will immediately called me and told me stories
Same lame stories
Bebel2 until i tertido
He just knew how to make me bored with his stories
But now, xkan nak ws dia kot. Nonsense la.
Just because i need to sleep then i need to ws him?
Yah, gila namanya.
Im totally over him, not even miss him
It just that, i need to sleep
I need someone to give me sleep lullaby
Its been two weeks, im not getting enough sleep
And im so tired
Hmm such a spoil girl, wada

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< home ♥

Older Post | Newer Post
paradise


ABOUT ME ENTRY SHOUTBOX
She's the type of girl that can be so hurt but still can give the brightest smiles