follow | dash
For Once

Bismillah

For once, I want someone to be afraid of losing me. I'm always be the one who is terrified of losing the people that I love, but I doubt if they would ever fight to keep me in their life. I'm tired of always having to be the one to give in. More sucks, I always being the one who cares more. For once, I want someone who will care and give attention to me. For once, I wish someone could put in a little effort for me. Everytime, I put my happiness in someone else's hand, they'll drop it. They dropped it hard. For once, I want someone hold me hold my happiness tightly. For once, I wish I could experience how it feels to be love instead of to love only. Just for once.

I'm scared to tell people how much it's hurt. I'm afraid if it will destroy them. So I keep it all to myself. I bury it deep inside my heart where it destroy me. I always be the one who hides pain behind my smiles. That's why I love to smile.

I always tell everyone to be strong knowing that I'm the weakest person in this world. Besides, I always make the same and terrible mistakes which is, I gave my heart to someone who's not willing to hold it. I fall in love with people that I can't have. Everytime. That is why I locked away my emotions because once I set them free, I fall hard. I end up falling with no one is there to catch me. So I crash into the pavement; broken and crash.

But I was screwed when I've decided to gave my heart to you. I knew I loved you when I started making excuses for the way you hurt me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< home ♥

Older Post | Newer Post
paradise


ABOUT ME ENTRY SHOUTBOX
She's the type of girl that can be so hurt but still can give the brightest smiles