follow | dash
Questions inside my mind

Bismillah

Question: Why are you sad?

Answer: Because I cant understand our relationship. Sometimes I fell like we are friends, sometimes I feel like we're more than friends, but sometimes I feel like I'm just a stranger to you.

Question: Why are you scare?

Answer: Maybe I'm scare because I'm afraid that I will lost you. You mean so much to me. But, you're everything I want, everything I need and everything I cant have.

Question: What do you want?

Answer: I want you and nobody else.

Jun 2015

Question: What you really want today?

Answer: Money and real happiness. And if I can be myself again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< home ♥

Older Post | Newer Post
paradise


ABOUT ME ENTRY SHOUTBOX
She's the type of girl that can be so hurt but still can give the brightest smiles