follow | dash
Saying "I love you"

Bismillahhirrahmanirrahim

Saying “I love you” 

is just like saying “I accept you for who you are.” 

Saying “I love you” 

is knowing who I am and loving both my strengths and weaknesses. 

Saying “I love you” 

is just like saying “I want to protect you. I want to be the one who stand by your your side no matter what and be the shoulder you use to cry on.” 

Saying “I love you” 
is another way of saying “I know all of your deepest secrets and I want to keep them. Never judging you for your past or your present.” 

Saying “I love you” 

is understanding what kind of person I am and not wanting to change any part of me. 

Saying “I love you” 

is like admitting that you are always dreaming of me and that you are thinking about me every single day.
 Saying “I love you” is not just saying three simple words. 

Saying “I love you”
 should only be said when you really mean it for there are so many hidden meaning that comes with those "three words."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< home ♥

Older Post | Newer Post
paradise


ABOUT ME ENTRY SHOUTBOX
She's the type of girl that can be so hurt but still can give the brightest smiles