follow | dash
Dear my future kids

Bismillahhirrahmanirrahim

I hope that you do not end up being  like me at all. I don’t want you to go through the things I’m going through. I want to GUIDE your life but not dictate it. I want you to try everything so you know what you want and what you don’t like. I want to be there to listen. I want to be the one you’re excited to introduce your first boyfriend/girlfriend too. I know, you will make mistakes but I can only hope that you learn from them. I just want you to remember that when the world turns its back on you, you just have to pick up the phone dial your mom and pop’s number and there we’ll be. Waiting for you with arms wide open. Always. I love you baby.
Your future Mommy <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< home ♥

Older Post | Newer Post
paradise


ABOUT ME ENTRY SHOUTBOX
She's the type of girl that can be so hurt but still can give the brightest smiles