follow | dash
The me

Perempuan yang banyak cakap dan banyak gelak adalah perempuan yang pendiam bila ada masalah dan banyak menangis dalam diam....


Believe it or not, that was me...
The real ASWADA BT SAARI.
Most likely to hide all my feeling.
If anybody hurts me, I'll pretend that I'm okay.
If anyone hurts me, I'll pretend that nothing happen.
But who knows that I'm hurt inside
Feeling like being stabbed
Hurmm...sigh
What should I do?
This is me
I wanna change but I don't know how
Once I thought that I would be change because of him
And then I'm realize that
He was not there when I really need him =(
But that's okay
I'm used to it
Then, what I'm gonna do?
Fake a smile



That's the best decision
That's the best choice
Nobody will know what I'm gonna through
Nobody will know what I'll be feeling about
Nobody will know when I'm crying
Nobody...
But I'm believe there is someone that always know even I'm not telling em
That is me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< home ♥

Older Post | Newer Post
paradise


ABOUT ME ENTRY SHOUTBOX
She's the type of girl that can be so hurt but still can give the brightest smiles