follow | dash
exam mood or exam fever



I am totally in bad~ condition..yeahh...served me for being the laziest in study..study for last minutes is quite challenging..sometimes it I can memorize it easily like a piece of cake..but sometimes, YA ALLAH!...tuhan je la yang tawu... xpahamnye lah, xcukup tidonye lah, xmakannye lah, bosannye lah, godaan brerukband nye lah.. SHIT LAH!

eventhough it is in the mood of 'exam fever' but i have already manage to complete watching 2 anime, 1 malay drama, 4 movie, 1 theater and some sort of song ..hahaha...atas alasan...take 5(mins?)! but the reality is take for 5 hours...damn! now i'm about to looking for this anime..amigami ss...quite of hentai..  but thats make it exciting..hahaha >3<

end here for my entries...gonna sleep.... NO! just take a nap for half an hour?? and then continuing my MGT study...MGT for MENGARUT! why the hack this chapter in my syllabusss...from the bottom of my heart...i dislike this MGT...but whatever it is...i have and i had to love MGT! *fake smiling 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< home ♥

Older Post | Newer Post
paradise


ABOUT ME ENTRY SHOUTBOX
She's the type of girl that can be so hurt but still can give the brightest smiles